Welcome to the Beamish Owners Club!
(Last updated 3/5/2017).
- Brand new 3 hole sprocket guards for the silver engine available again! Limited stock maybe the last batch
- Brand new larger footpegs available again! 10 pairs left, maybe the last batch
- 1980 RL325 just added - ONE OWNER! little used, still on original tyre! Unrestored and original bike - rare! £2,800 ono! Photos now added!.
- Gaskets now available for the black engine Beamish from Gasket Guru - including the elusive centre gasket!
- Talon 43T dished rear sprockets available now for all models £34 - exclusively from the Beamish Owners Club!
- 1978 RL250a red/black just added - fully restored £3,450.
- 1980 RL250 just added - fully restored £2,800.
- 1978 RL325 just added - fully restored £3,300.
- Front and rear wheel hubs wanted
- Brand new engine mountings for MK2 Beamish to take the magneto guard arm - protect your casings!
- Brand new petrol tanks just arrived, choose your own decals!
- Mudguard stays back in stock!
- Black engine RL250 stolen from Great Missenden, Bucks. On the 7/10/15. Reg No. KBH 893V engine & frame no 100110.
- Engine locking tool for the Beamish now available.
New in: black engine clutch plate sets £38! Fork gaiters £15. Fork seals (twin lipped) £10, 0.5mm oversize 325 piston kits £95. See Parts for sale by Jim for more items!
Black engine RL250 & RL325 carb to airbox rubbers, replacement chain tensioners and engine seal sets now available in Parts for sale by Jim.
Tank straps and chain slippers now in.
Swing arm kits now available.
WES silencers are available again!! You can get them from In Motion for £110 or Sammy Miller for £85 + VAT.
Protect your swing arm from chain damage for less than £10!!
NOW AVAILABLE - rear brake pedal for the black engine Beamish.
Beamish Suzuki Jacket for sale.
Front wheel rim for sale .
How to make the clutch lighter on your black engine Beamish.
Photo of 1976 ex Nigel Birkett (documented) works Beamish in Heron Suzuki livery, just restored by Jim Evans - now SOLD.
Don't miss it
Gear levers for all models, full length mudguards for the silver engine models & the RL250 Exacta plus alloy chainguards now available, check out the
Parts from Jim page.
Help identifying the sidecar needed.
Flywheel pullers specially designed for the Beamish now available.
Just about every part you need to restore & keep your bike running is on the Parts for Sale page.
New side panels now available for the black engine Beamish RL250 and RL325.
A whole load of 'New Old Stock' parts all listed - of interest to Exacta and Mk1 Beamish owners might be the 2 pairs of footrest holders, brand new! If you have a RL325 on standard bore you might be interested in the new piston ring sets. There are 75 different items and quite a bit of stock of some items.
Improve the performance of your engine for just £15, go to the Advice' section!
Digital ignition systems, all rubber parts and much more! Go to 'New & Used Parts' and check it all out!
Go to the Manuals or Parts Books sections to see and download information on all models.
Do you have a loose and floppy kickstart???
Clutch holding tool for the silver engine...
MATRIX MOTOR SPORT WWW.RL250.COM ARE NOT RESPONDING TO E-MAIL OR TELEPHONE AND ARE SUBJECT TO LEGAL ACTION FROM ONE OF OUR MEMBERS IN CONNECTION WITH A LARGE SUM OF MONEY. PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION ON THE WHEREABOUTS OF MICHAEL McPETERS (PO Box 2411 Davenport Iowa, 52809. Phone: 563-386-1563).
About the Club
This is a site dedicated to owners of all models of the Beamish Suzuki. It is completely FREE! If you own a Beamish - you're already a member!
The aim of the site is to assist owners to keep their bikes running and share knowledge about the Beamish.
The bike you own is a modern day classic. In it's day it was one of the most powerful trials bikes round and supremely cmpetitive.
Even today, these bikes are in the top of the class for twinshock events in the right hands. With an expert rider onboard, there is little these bikes can't tackle!
But remember, your bike is over 30 years old and keeping it going is a constant challenge, bits are hard to come by - some more than others.
This site was created by a Beamish Owner for other Beamish Owners. Having searched all over the web to try and find information and parts, I found that most of what you need to know is out there, but all over the place! This site brings together that information and tries to help you source the bits you need - even another bike!
Have a trawl around the site and enjoy yourself! Remember, this site is for you, if you don't find what you are looking for let us know and we will do our very best to include it. Have fun, it's all free! Welcome to the club!